Tactical Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruit The Best, Kill The Rest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday TM!

Go down 
+4
xX_CR1MM3R_Xx
Dedrick
Katie Kithri
Blucan & Anisette
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 am

(Since nobody knows the exact date, we'll call it July 6th.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TM! On this most auspicious of days, i stand before you, not as a leader, but as a friend and storyteller. We all (Presumably) Know what today is, but if you couldn't read it the first two times, here you go: Today is TM's one-year anniversary. *Cracks back* Damn... I feel old... Anyway, I figured the best way to do this was to give a brief history of our little clan, for those who are new, Ahem: It was a freakin' COLD June morning when i decided: "Hey, i need a clan" And guess what? I made one. Razz BlucansEvilArmy was born, but that's not where our story takes place, no, BEA was unimportant for all but two reasons: #1, it was full of pathetic noobs, all but one of these noobs have deserted us months ago. And #2: That lone noob who stayed loyal. That noob would later be known as Profesor1971, the second member of our little Three Musketeers group. Now, i told you about those noobs, right? Well, they sucked. BAD. During this time, i met an elite who i both feared and respected, Eazybreezy. He told me he'd train my troops, no charge, all he wanted was leadership of my clan. That lasted a week, then, in early July, we met a clan whose name nobody remembers, but had a 2nd in command who was becoming mutinous about his clan's leader quitting, leaving an immature pseudo-ganster Amerson. But i'm getting off-topic, Eazy and Amerson decided in a meeting (WHICH I WAS EXCLUDED FROM) that they would disband both clans and merge. All that was left was a name. During a meeting for which i was actually present for, i coined the "Militia" bit of our name. Nobody knows who made Tactical, really. This part of the story isn't very notable, (Aside from the part where i told how TM was founded) But that 2nd in command i spoke of was none other than our own Mojojoseph, a man who treated me at first, as a complete dumbass. (With good reason, i was embarrassingly bad.) But either way: That's how TM was founded. Skip ahead about one week, to where Mojo decided we needed a website. (If only he knew how important this site would be to the PSP2 members, huh guys? ^_^) Sounds like everything was fine, huh? WRONG. That's when TM almost died. (DUN DUN DUNNN) Eazy decided that he was too important to be associated with an army of noobs, and left me high-and-dry one morning, causing me to curse for the first time in my life to boot! That day, we lost over 60% of our troops, but was i deterred? Yes. I almost quit. But that's when i learned i had two things going for me: Mojo and Prof. They took turns knocking some sense into my thick skull and reminded me that i still had some troops who were loyal. Regaining composure, i began an empire of chaotic death and destruction that would eventually rule the servers! *Maniacal Laughter* *Notices you're still reading* A-Anyway... TM made a name for itself by taking the, at that time, VERY scarcely used "Quality not Quantity" rule with it's soldiers. That's where we made a name for ourselves. Dominating clan wars, we later got the attention opf several big names: Red Dynasty, Immortal Legacy, Bullseye, hell, even Blackmist! But... This is where our stry takes a darker turn... If this was a movie in a theater, this is where you'd take your kids to the bathroom. That's when Alanjacksonfan joined... Nobody knows why, but all he did was spark hatred, steal members, and constantly spam sexual and verbal abuse. Having kicked him out twice myself, i later learned Mojo let him back in and kicked him at least ten more times. But hey, i know you probably don't care. The point is, i'm running out of space. I'll need to post a part two! So for now: Best wishes, Blucan.
Back to top Go down
http://askblucan.tumblr.com
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 am

Okay, now, i just read the part-one post. and i can tell i'll catch hell for it if i don't fix it. 80% of this hell would come from myself. Mojojoseph and Profesor1971. Those two men... *Chokes up* Those two, HEROES, are the reason i never quit. They were highly skeptical at first, to be sure. I mean, they had left their clans to join a ragtag band of pre-teen dumbasses who had no idea what the were doing, in a clan that was hemorraging members at an alarming rate, with yours truly at the helm. Full disclosure: If i was them, i woulda bailed. But they (Metaphorically) sat me down and talked some sense into me, they wanted me to prove myself, i guess. But either way: I didn't give them the credit they deserve. I can assure you, they're the real leaders of TM. But back on topic: Hving mostly burned the scum from our glorious war machine, we had a great time together. But that's when we started losing morale, Mine, to be exact. By now it was October. And i took a two-month "Exile" To contemplate the meaning of life, cures for cancer, plans to end world hunger, etc. *Staring directly at you* *Can't keep straight face* *Bursts out laughing* Oh please, if you believed that, you don't belong here. Razz Nah, but i needed a break. So, i did what any gamer who was getting overloaded does: Buy another game! That's when i got Phantasy Star Portable 2. A game, like FTB3, that i can truly say made me a better person. Though it was brighter and more colorful than Socom, i later learned that it had almost nobody younger than me. Unlike Socom, where at TM's peak of around 60 members, we had only 11 members over the age of 14. Seriously. But back on topic: *Awkward silence* Uh... O-Okay, y'know what? I'll level with you guys: I barely remember what i ate for breakfast this morning, much less what happened a year ago. I did my best so far, but between November and February, i can't remember a damned thing. ^_^;; So, if nobody minds, we'll just skip ahead. So! It's February now! Yay! Razz Anyway: Our story picks up now, where i got absolutely sick of Socom. I hated all but about 20 people on the servers, which had about 3000 players on them. So, drowning my sorrows in virtual beer in PSP2, i meet this crazy bitch... What was her name again? Uh... Oh yeah! Eisha! Razz (Katie, before you say anything, that was a joke, calm down) Apparently, she thinks an online RPG is where you need relationships and whatnot, so, noticing my stress, she invited me to her family, where i now reside. (What's the matter? I see that look, it says: "Hey Blucan! I came here for TM's history! Not your personal life!" Well, i hear you, but i had to tell that to tell this) I later spread TM to Phantasy Star Portable 2. (There, ya happy?) Now, i know what you're gonna ask now: "Hey Blu, what about the future?" Well, presuming the servers (And us) live until next year, we'll probably do this again. But as for the non FTB3 side, TM has been creeping along like a tumor, infecting games like Warhawk, Starhawk, Socom 4, etc. So i doubt it'll die out anytime soon. So, there's my story. From birth, to joy, Sadness to recovery, and (Hopefully) Never Death, I can honestly say that TM has changed my life for the better. Be it the Hand-Eye Coordination, or the friends i met, i'm a better person for being a part of this. As for this site, i hope it stays up as long as i do. With Mojojoseph and Profesor1971, to Eisha, Dedrick, Katie, Azereth, and, of course, my dearest Furania, i've made some friendships that i hope can carry on past the games they started in. I mean this honestly, even to the male members, I love you all. And i'm glad we made this stupid little clan. It's been a sweet ride, and *Raises glass* Here's to another year of chaos, death, destruction and explosions!

Best wishes and good luck to you all -Blucan & Anisette
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 am

Hey Mojo, can you make this a global announcement? Remove this if you do. Otherwise: I want people replying to this post. Tell us how TM changed you, tell your story, i don't care what you say, just as long as you say something. Okay? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Katie Kithri

Katie Kithri

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Happy birthday. July is a big month in my family with my grandparents aniversery next week to my birthday at the end of the month
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Well, happy almost-birthday do you too! I assume you actually read what i typed? it took me just under two hours to type all of that.
Back to top Go down
Dedrick
Admin
Dedrick

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Damn. i still end up late for these memos. oh well. happy b-day TM. and best of luck to ya. btw Ani, see my new pic? its me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 pm

I kinda guessed. ^_^ Thanks for the kind words you two, but i wanted more of a testimonial kinda thing, y'know? What has TM done for you? i poured my soul out on my two posts, return the favor!
Back to top Go down
Dedrick
Admin
Dedrick

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 pm

aight whats my best way in sayin this? just wanted to thank u for this site. i can still contact my wife despite the shortcomings. so thanks for the site n bein around for us.
Back to top Go down
xX_CR1MM3R_Xx
Admin
xX_CR1MM3R_Xx

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: HaHa HaHa U all forgot Crimmer HaHa ... ill wait 4 an reply   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Blucan & Anisette wrote:
(Since nobody knows the exact date, we'll call it July 6th.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TM! On this most auspicious of days, i stand before you, not as a leader, but as a friend and storyteller. We all (Presumably) Know what today is, but if you couldn't read it the first two times, here you go: Today is TM's one-year anniversary. *Cracks back* Damn... I feel old... Anyway, I figured the best way to do this was to give a brief history of our little clan, for those who are new, Ahem: It was a freakin' COLD June morning when i decided: "Hey, i need a clan" And guess what? I made one. Razz BlucansEvilArmy was born, but that's not where our story takes place, no, BEA was unimportant for all but two reasons: #1, it was full of pathetic noobs, all but one of these noobs have deserted us months ago. And #2: That lone noob who stayed loyal. That noob would later be known as Profesor1971, the second member of our little Three Musketeers group. Now, i told you about those noobs, right? Well, they sucked. BAD. During this time, i met an elite who i both feared and respected, Eazybreezy. He told me he'd train my troops, no charge, all he wanted was leadership of my clan. That lasted a week, then, in early July, we met a clan whose name nobody remembers, but had a 2nd in command who was becoming mutinous about his clan's leader quitting, leaving an immature pseudo-ganster Amerson. But i'm getting off-topic, Eazy and Amerson decided in a meeting (WHICH I WAS EXCLUDED FROM) that they would disband both clans and merge. All that was left was a name. During a meeting for which i was actually present for, i coined the "Militia" bit of our name. Nobody knows who made Tactical, really. This part of the story isn't very notable, (Aside from the part where i told how TM was founded) But that 2nd in command i spoke of was none other than our own Mojojoseph, a man who treated me at first, as a complete dumbass. (With good reason, i was embarrassingly bad.) But either way: That's how TM was founded. Skip ahead about one week, to where Mojo decided we needed a website. (If only he knew how important this site would be to the PSP2 members, huh guys? ^_^) Sounds like everything was fine, huh? WRONG. That's when TM almost died. (DUN DUN DUNNN) Eazy decided that he was too important to be associated with an army of noobs, and left me high-and-dry one morning, causing me to curse for the first time in my life to boot! That day, we lost over 60% of our troops, but was i deterred? Yes. I almost quit. But that's when i learned i had two things going for me: Mojo and Prof. They took turns knocking some sense into my thick skull and reminded me that i still had some troops who were loyal. Regaining composure, i began an empire of chaotic death and destruction that would eventually rule the servers! *Maniacal Laughter* *Notices you're still reading* A-Anyway... TM made a name for itself by taking the, at that time, VERY scarcely used "Quality not Quantity" rule with it's soldiers. That's where we made a name for ourselves. Dominating clan wars, we later got the attention opf several big names: Red Dynasty, Immortal Legacy, Bullseye, hell, even Blackmist! But... This is where our stry takes a darker turn... If this was a movie in a theater, this is where you'd take your kids to the bathroom. That's when Alanjacksonfan joined... Nobody knows why, but all he did was spark hatred, steal members, and constantly spam sexual and verbal abuse. Having kicked him out twice myself, i later learned Mojo let him back in and kicked him at least ten more times. But hey, i know you probably don't care. The point is, i'm running out of space. I'll need to post a part two! So for now: Best wishes, Blucan.
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Hey Crimms, i thought you had quit. That's why i didn't mention Soccer, Jspikes, You, Oak, Scott, Nitelite, or... Dammit... What was that kid's name... Uh... Obernberger. I counted you as a deserter. (The first person to say i've quit gets a Mk. 48 up their ass. I'm just on vacation, dammit!)
Back to top Go down
Eisha

Eisha

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am

Ok, i know i'm late for this(i dont care anyway Razz ). I just wanna say that i am glad i joined TM. everyone i know are very important to me(yes ani, including you Very Happy ). anyways, this clan has made me a happier person and has helped me open up to other people more. I hope we can continue to do this for years to come Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm

That's what i'm lookin' for! A solid testimonial! Thanks Eisha, maybe the other guys *Cough*MOJOJOSEPH*Cough* Will follow your lead. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eisha

Eisha

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm

anytime hun ^_^. btw, u got 2 things right in ur earlier post. "crazy" and "bitch" xD
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 pm

I calls 'em as i sees 'em. ^_-
Back to top Go down
Eisha

Eisha

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm

ok, i'll call it how i see it then. ur a drunkass horny bitch xD
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 pm

*Cough*There are kids on this forum*Cough*Tone it down*Cough*
Back to top Go down
Eisha

Eisha

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:56 pm

meh, they will hear it at some point in their life, y not now xD
Back to top Go down
trechie1

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 pm

i dont feel like reading annything that was said
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Then why comment in the first place? To be a douche?
Back to top Go down
burntheedge

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 am

Eisha i agree,nice description
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eisha

Eisha

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

if u dont have the decency to read this post then DON'T comment. its as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
thescott223
Admin
thescott223

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Ummm.... Wish i was in there never quit just school stuff and colombia and lots of other stuff COD mostly but ill never quit never did and will be on shortly
Back to top Go down
http://pspcodeing.webs.com
Sponsored content

Happy Birthday TM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday TM!   Happy Birthday TM! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Militia :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: