Tactical Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruit The Best, Kill The Rest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xz-accid-killa-zX

Xz-accid-killa-zX

Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision Empty
PostSubject: Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision   Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 am

Please!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
R3CON_SN1PER

R3CON_SN1PER

Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision   Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

i could pm u some codes but only if mojo says i can
Back to top Go down
Xz-accid-killa-zX

Xz-accid-killa-zX

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision   Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 pm

can you tell me how to make codes
Back to top Go down
Mojojoseph.
Admin
Mojojoseph.

PostSubject: Only for retaliation   Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:27 pm

R3CON_SN1PER wrote:
i could pm u some codes but only if mojo says i can
Mojo says yes. Only use them in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
https://tacticalmilitia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision   Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me how to make codes for hack back purpose only with permision
Page 1 of 1