Tactical Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruit The Best, Kill The Rest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing the group back together.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doughboy5621

doughboy5621

Bringing the group back together. Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the group back together.   Bringing the group back together. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello all,

It's been quite some time since we've used our knowledge out in the field, and use our tactics to fight against the opposing enemies, I understand that the majority of our members have left and moved onto something else, and with school around the corner, there's not much we can do. But I was thinking, if we could somewhat and somehow bring the group back with a much tighter bond and play like old times, then there's no stopping us.

Despite SOCOM having its servers shut down for good, people have moved on and began playing other games, and others just stopped playing games for good. Now there's other methods we can do by having a good time on other games, e.g Battlefield series, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Medal of Honor, so on and so forth.  Its the year 2016-2017 and it's been nearly 2-3 years since anyone has been on this forums, and I'm highly doubting that anyone will see this, but I'm taking a shot at this. If others are here, please let me know what you guys would like to do to bring the group back together.

Regards,

Doughboy
Back to top Go down

Bringing the group back together.
Page 1 of 1