Tactical Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruit The Best, Kill The Rest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Kithri

Katie Kithri

remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget Empty
PostSubject: remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget   remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

As we come to another anniversary of the 9/11 attacks it is important we not only remember the victims but there friends and family too. I want to offer this prayer to both the victims but their friends and family as well. I feel it important to offer this prayer to my fellow Americans who were at ground zero and the families that were affected by the attacks back in 2001.

Dear God, on 9/11/2001 this country experienced a deadly attack. On this day the Anniversary I pray for the victims and their families and friends that they have gotten through with life. I want to pray as a way to honor the memory of those who died that day and be there o Lord as the families continue to deal with the loss. I pray we not see an attack like this ever again. In Jesus name I Pray amen.
Back to top Go down
Blucan & Anisette
Admin
Blucan & Anisette

remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget   remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Amen. Well spoken Kat.
Back to top Go down
http://askblucan.tumblr.com

remembering the victims of 9/11 we should never forget
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Militia :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: